Dogs D` Amour, Tyla & Quireboys

geekfreak

:stereo: on full blast belting out the dirty, drunken, blues tinted, stones/faces, foul mouthed, outlaws or bullet proof poets rock `n` roll bands that are:

Dogs D` Amour and Qurieboys to bands from the `80`s whom where high on all things rock lifestyle could throw at them great life bands to. sadly there not the sort of bands everyone`s going to like. they share to great frontmen in Tyla J. Pallas and Spike Gray the last one as an album out of unheard Frankie Miller songs its called 100% Frankie Miller. I`m just sorry I`ve never meet anyone whom shares my passion for these two bands, or Tyla/Spike solo stuff. so I`ve posted this in hope there maybe someone here...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well I`ve gotten to say I`m surprized in that no others aren't a fan of dogs/tyla/qurieboys/spike here...

Quote:

" its about unspeakable horrors, stuff that`s so out there Lovecraft cant even write it "

Villo Valo 2010

As I'm sitting here in a Best Western, I'm giving them a listen to relieve the boredom of this town. Hope they rock

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been having a great listening of the dogs mini 10" album " a graveyard of empty bottles " fucking cool acoustic 8 tracks

quote:

he gave jesus tattoos took the devils soul got the angels drunk...gave them the gutter for a home ( bullet proof poet )

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived