big screen video

Soul7aker

Did anyone have the video playing on the background during the celebration day performance?? I now that its been filmed live and then streamed yo the bigass screen, but there are all those old school effects, and they film the crowd, for me that looks cooler than the actual film, Any idea where ir might be??

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Yes, the concert was filmed and they filmed the crowd and there are scenes filmed with a Super 8 film camera from the audience, everything spliced together in the official DVD. But where is what?

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there is a thread on this forum for the background graphics for Kashmir that were played during the show. It doesn't include the live feed of shots of the band during the performance, just the background graphic. I'm at work and cannot check to see if the link to the video still works.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/2401-kashmir-02-screen-graphics/

I remember that night that the background graphics for Kashmir, For You Life, Misty Mountain Hop, and Trampled Under Foot were mesmerizing. I wish I could see the graphics for For Your Life separately as that was my favorite of the night. The only negative thing I find with dvd Celebration Day is that it didn't capture overall visual performance of the show on the large scale, as seen from fans like myself, who were in the stands (although it is awesome to see Zep upclose and in HD and able to see the interactions amongst themselves while performing).

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there is a thread on this forum for the background graphics for Kashmir that were played during the show. It doesn't include the live feed of shots of the band during the performance, just the background graphic. I'm at work and cannot check to see if the link to the video still works.

I remember that night that the background graphics for Kashmir, For You Life, Misty Mountain Hop, and Trampled Under Foot were mesmerizing. I wish I could see the graphics for For Your Life separately as that was my favorite of the night. The only negative thing I find with dvd Celebration Day is that it didn't capture overall visual performance of the show on the large scale, as seen from fans like myself, who were in the stands (although it is awesome to see Zep upclose and in HD and able to see the interactions amongst themselves while performing).

YES that is exactly what im looking for, wish there was a full version of the screen graphics, with the band and all, along with the graphics, for what you can see on the DVD there was some awesome effects and closeups on the band

And thats the same thing im thinking, the film is very good, but misses the crowd and the all stage scene

I may have misunderstood but would the bonus dvd of the rehearsal give you what you wanted?

I haven't seen it in ages but it was a static camera of the dress rehearsal presumably with the big screen graphics and certainly with no close up shots of the band....but, there is no crowd.

Did this video work for you Soul7aker? I don't see any video there, just the description. :sos::(

Yes that, sorry for my english :P but that is what im looking for, just the video that was beign played on the background, is that on the DVD or just this film

Ah yes, sorry about misunderstanding :slapface: But yea there are a few videos of just the jumbo screen effects but no live feed from the actual show, like timothy5151 said. Not sure if those would be circulating anywhere or not...

I couldn't get the link to work either. It's a shame too because the background graphic for Kashmir is cool to watch on it's own.

Thanks Soul7aker for the links. I thought that's what you were initially asking for. These background graphics are really cool to watch. These graphics (including the Kashmir one), as well as the rehearsal dvd seem just slightly different in a few parts that the actual concert. I assume either my memory is fading since the almost 7 years that has passed or the random live shots of the band that were displayed during the show covered some of the graphics. Also, I was a little overwhelmed being at the show and trying to watch the screen and the band at the same time....it was a little too much for this fan.

Maybe perhaps the graphics were tweaked a little prior to the show. Regardless.... it's pretty cool to see. I think I'll put on For Your Life audio while I watch the graphics and let my mind wander back to that awesome night.

Archived