JPJ concert highlights

bram

''a show described recently by jones as a particular special live career highlight''

the passage is from Ritchie yorke's biography re: travelling with LZ after a concert in Canada at civic centre in 1971

I have read somewhere before that jpj considers this gig as a special highlight,but im not sure which gig is being referred to,please could somebody help.

yep I had checked that date,can we assume that this is the actual concert that jpj is referring to?

and that mr yorke was a little out with is dates? (the book is a great read tho')

yep I had checked that date,can we assume that this is the actual concert that jpj is referring to?

and that mr yorke was a little out with is dates? (the book is a great read tho')

I don't have the book within arm's reach, but again if JPJ said something to the effect of "Civic Center in Canada" he must be referring to the Ottawa show in 1970. We should forgive Ritchie for an inaccurate date or typo, as he was writing in the pre-internet era.

Ritchie actually refered to the date and place during his limo ride from the gig,

but I have read somewhere jpj mentioning a Canadian gig that was a highlight for him,i just want to get correct

gig to have a listen to

Archived