Page, Plant, Jones, Bonhams

I've been a fan of Led Zeppelin for nearly 30 years and never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be able to see you in concert but there I was, 100 feet from center stage, thinking I was dreaming - and still thinking it was a dream - watching the five of you (yes - Bonzo was there too) play like it was 1977. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for putting that part of you all out there - I can imagine the emotions that went into that labor of love and I feel totally honored to have had the opportunity to be there to see fruitions of your labor. YOU ALL ROCK!

Tonya

I've been a fan of Led Zeppelin for nearly 30 years and never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be able to see you in concert but there I was, 100 feet from center stage, thinking I was dreaming - and still thinking it was a dream - watching the five of you (yes - Bonzo was there too) play like it was 1977. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for putting that part of you all out there - I can imagine the emotions that went into that labor of love and I feel totally honored to have had the opportunity to be there to see fruitions of your labor. YOU ALL ROCK!

Tonya

Well Tonya, I am not english speaking, but I understand and can only agree with your thanks, although I wasn't one of the lucky ones being at the O2. Thinking this happened and seeing, listening and reading all what's been said about it makes me feel very happy for them as well as very excited waiting for what might comes next. I thank them for all what's been done I know, the cds, the DVD and I am, like many waiting patiently for what will come next.

I wish the four Zep members a wonderful 2008 year, filled with TRUE passion, happiness and exciting projects.

Manu

Archived