Joe cocker - Jimmy Page

Klape

Hi,

It's well known here that Jimmy Page played on With a little help from my friend, but was he the guitarist on the whole album ? or there was another guitarist (playing rhythm) in the studio ?

Was it a "legal" session ? by that I mean that it was recorded in 1968, and maybe Jimmy Page went in the studio under a false name just like he did with Roy Harper.

And finally is there any picture of Jimmy with Joe Cocker in the studio ?

Thanks guys ! :)

Ps : I should have post this in the Pre Zep forum, sorry !

Edited by Klape

1 hour ago, Klape said:

Hi,

It's well known here that Jimmy Page played on With a little help from my friend, but was he the guitarist on the whole album ? or there was another guitarist (playing rhythm) in the studio ?

Was it a "legal" session ? by that I mean that it was recorded in 1968, and maybe Jimmy Page went in the studio under a false name just like he did with Roy Harper.

And finally is there any picture of Jimmy with Joe Cocker in the studio ?

Thanks guys ! :)

Ps : I should have post this in the Pre Zep forum, sorry !

huh? There's literally a photo of Jimmy in the studio on the back cover of the album.  As for the rest of your question, I have no idea what you're talking about.

cockera.thumb.jpg.7151359b1d811a22d5e26440be336f23.jpg

6 hours ago, zeplz71 said:

huh? There's literally a photo of Jimmy in the studio on the back cover of the album.  As for the rest of your question, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for the picture, I was hoping for a picture of Jimmy and Joe together. The credit on the back of the album answer my 1st, 2nd and third question.

What I meant by "legal session" is that to avoid any problem he played under a false name on the album of Roy Harper "Stormcock" , which is not the case here obviously