need some interpations on "babe im gonna leave you"...

BAM

It's ramble first off. I"m don't really know too much about what you're asking for though. It was possibly written by Anne Brendon in the 50s. Joan Baez recorded it and both Page and Plant are fans of hers. SO, in onder to really interpret Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, you'll need to know more about Anne Brendon. Hope I helped.

interpretation...

well

who or what calling him

and why he need to rumble and to where he need to rumble?

THX

Yes I think 'ramble' is the key here. He is saying to his lover "Babe, I'm going to leave you.....I've got to ramble."

He isn't ready to settle down with 1 woman and has to move on, but he feels bad about it too, he is torn. But he hears 'it' calling - probably his old lifestyle before he found his current girl. Then at the end, he gets called back home again and settles down with the girl......That's my interpretation

Yes I think 'ramble' is the key here. He is saying to his lover "Babe, I'm going to leave you.....I've got to ramble."

He isn't ready to settle down with 1 woman and has to move on, but he feels bad about it too, he is torn. But he hears 'it' calling - probably his old lifestyle before he found his current girl. Then at the end, he gets called back home again and settles down with the girl......That's my interpretation

I FEEL LIKE "IT" IS CALLING ME RIGHT NOW B)

Archived