Super Deluxe Box Sets - Numbered Lithographs

Mike Ciresi

I see that there are still available new copies of these sets ; I own them all but am looking to have an extra copy of PS. Does anybody have any knowledge on if the initial 30K copies have all been purchased? I am under the impression that there hasn't been second pressings.

There are also claims that WEA put stickers in some of the sets. Another question: "Does anyone have any ideas as to how to curb the degeneration of the boxes"? Mine are doing so without moving or touching them; they are just sitting on a shelf.

Thanks!

On 2/12/2022 at 6:22 PM, Mike Ciresi said:

"Does anyone have any ideas as to how to curb the degeneration of the boxes"? Mine are doing so without moving or touching them; they are just sitting on a shelf.

If so there could be a humidity issue where they are stored. Try to get the humidity under control and consider placing them in air tight containers. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2022 at 1:22 AM, Mike Ciresi said:

I see that there are still available new copies of these sets ; I own them all but am looking to have an extra copy of PS. Does anybody have any knowledge on if the initial 30K copies have all been purchased? I am under the impression that there hasn't been second pressings.

I don't think all the numbered editions of the boxes have been sold. And yes ,I've seen from the same time each box was released unnumbered editions.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:49 AM, SteveAJones said:

If so there could be a humidity issue where they are stored. Try to get the humidity under control and consider placing them in air tight containers. 

Do you think these plastic boxes are useful against humidity? A few months ago I moved and where I am now the humidity is quite strong, new stains are always appearing on the walls.

box.jpg

• 2 months later...

My local music store (Newbury Comics) was giving away lithographs with any LZ reissue purchase for first few batches. I bought DE 2cd sets for entire catalog, but unfortunately Newbury stopped that promo after PG, so I only have first six lithos. 🙁