• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 11:28 PM, luvlz2 said:

Thanks for posting these videos. I went to the Wednesday, October 18th show and it was like no other concert I've ever experienced. The sound and visuals clarity were astonishing. I was in the 100's and had a great view of the stage. And I basically didn't have an obstructed view as I was in row 23, but my section began at row 12, so actually the 12th row. The only obstruction I had was a very small part of the ceiling, otherwise I could see everything. Here is my view from my seat. I was quite happy with my location.

I also shot several videos with my Google Pixel and most of these came out rather well with some complete songs. Hope I can post these as these are on my personal pc and not YouTube.

image.thumb.jpeg.edb131f7eb5e7dc8d64c08043dd0a982.jpeg

Edited by SuperDave
Grammar corrections

Here's a video from my show at Sphere on October 18th. This is just the introductory music by the DJ the band hired to play music before the show. This is the "Lemon Remix"  I can't post the rest of these via my pc as they exceed the file size limit. I may have to upload them to another site and post the link. We'll see and hope to figure it out.

Here are a couple more videos and hope the link works.

These are more of the "Lemon Remix" as a bit of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love."

I can see these on my side and hope they do for you. Let me know if these videos can be viewed by some of you. Thanks and enjoy!

I may post some of the full length songs from the show I filmed with my Pixel in the coming days.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipN9HLmmAUr6sUrhEIgaLui-TqEv-LhGsA2U8jxs/photo/AF1QipOtLFIAlzQ9LxdaHicQ37mEVUqLNz1h3a8UsZAG

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipN9HLmmAUr6sUrhEIgaLui-TqEv-LhGsA2U8jxs/photo/AF1QipNmdFdJBvNvzPK0Ig8B_pHwBFjFIhpj7EYwAQAa

Edited by SuperDave
Added some written material

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

attachment-U2-last-sphere.jpg.9813098c92faf496366b8bbb64cdd4e3.jpg

U2 Brings Sphere Residency To Triumphant Close - https://ultimateclassicrock.com/u2-sphere-residency-last-show/

Great final show last night. They brought Daniel Lanois on stage to do "One" with them as he produced "Achtung Baby." As last night was show #40 for the band at Sphere, they couldn't have ended their residency any better with a performance of "40."  Glad I got to see them on 10/18 for show #9. One of the greatest concert experiences I've ever had and I've been to a lot of shows. The sound and visuals are mind blowing.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, Sirius XM will be broadcasting U2's final and 40th show at Sphere on Sunday, March 17th and quite fitting for St. Paddy's day. U2's channel is U2-X and #32.  Show is at 8pm ET.

Edited by SuperDave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...