Getting rid of Zeppelin Live show collection

News of the World

Unfortunate turn of phrase, "getting rid of" to be using here. Maybe, "adopt these gems", "passing on treasures", "you won't believe your luck". Still, I sympathise, I had a thousand or so discs that I digitised and then had to move on. The moving man who turned out to be a huge Zep and Stones fan definitely got lucky. The rest, well my little brother once said he was heavily into polycarbonate. He did say heavily.

Anyone ever getting rid of good vinyl boots, I'm here for it and will provide them a loving home. :wave:

I saw 2 at a record store in Brisbane last week. One was $70. Live in 1970 vol. 2 - had 6 songs from one of the BBC sessions on it. I passed, but only just. The other looked dodge, and wasn't much cheaper No name on the LP, just a picture in a corner that looked like someone stuck it on a white sheet with glag glue.

Just can't afford to spend $$$ and risk shit records, but MAN I'd love a few quality vinyls (I do have 1 that I haven't played yet)....