Zep Tours US !

DawnAdara

As registered members of the official website, don't you think that we should be notified first if an American tour is put together -- with the dates and when tickets will go on sale, etc...

Many other EXTREMELY popular groups do this for their LOYAL FANS so that they can get the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public finds out about the dates and venues of the gigs.

I TRULY HOPE AN AMERICAN TOUR IS FORTHCOMING. I never had the chance to see Led Zep before and it is on my "Bucket List".

Is there a mailing list to sign up for such types of information and or new projects?

If anyone knows of this -- please email me because I always have a difficult time navigating back to my original post on these message boards. My email address is reverendk@comcast.net.

And I did 'Go to California with an aching in my heart ..." about 11 years ago.

This would be my dream to see the band. I still listen to the old favorites regularly and list them as one of my top ten favorite bands.

Please let me know if there is a mailing list for fans from this site and thanks to you all --

Dawn Adara

Is there a mailing list to sign up for such types of information and or new projects?

Subscribe to For Badgeholders Only - The Led Zeppelin Mailing List, also known as FBO.

Nech, a forum member here, is the best person to contact via PM for inquiries on that

list.

Archived