Help!

Zeppelin0731

I was at BW3 yester day, and they played this one metal song. It was real familiar, and when I got home I could even play it on my guitar. I couldn't remember how it sounded this morning, and can only remember part of the notes on the guitar. Does anyone have any idea how I can identify this song?

I was at BW3 yester day, and they played this one metal song. It was real familiar, and when I got home I could even play it on my guitar. I couldn't remember how it sounded this morning, and can only remember part of the notes on the guitar. Does anyone have any idea how I can identify this song?

I wish i knew, there is this electronic song from the early 90's that I'm still trying to figure out. if you know some of lyrics, there are sites that would help you.

on a side note i was trying to figure out the name of a rap song i heard ten years ago, one of the lyrics was "impala". i put "Impala song" into google and it popped up with Wanna be a balla by Lil troy, which was the song i was looking for.

The only lyrics I could make out were when the singer, who was male said "hey hey hey", which almost everbody does. I think it was a very famous nu metal song, almost like limp bizkit. I thought the reason it was som famaliar was because it may have been on a video game.

What was the name of the fucking song. The suspense is killing me.

Yeah! What's the song?

You know, if this ever happens again, there is a website out there that will let you look up a song based on partial lyrics. I can't think of the link right now, if I decide to look it up again I will let you know what it is...

Archived