Led Zeppelin as Gaeilge/in Irish!

Raidió Fáilte 107.1fm

A 6-part series on Led Zeppelin, presented by Stiofán Ó Direáin – a brilliant portrayal of the story and the music of Led Zeppelin

Monday to Saturday 24 – 29 March 2008 – every night at 10.00pm

Sraith 6 gclár ar Led Zeppelin, curtha i láthair ag Stiofán Ó Direáin – cur síos iontach ar scéal agus ceol Led Zeppelin

Luan go Satharn 24 – 29 Márta 2008 - gach oíche ar a 10.00in

LISTEN AT 107.1FM IN THE BELFAST AREA OR ONLINE AT www.raidiofailte.com

Tá Raidió Fáilte ag sruthú ar fud an domhain ar www.raidiofailte.com agus tá muid ar 107.1 fm i gceantar Bhéal Feirste

We are online at www.raidiofailte.com and we are on 107.1 fm in the Belfast area

Scaip an scéal Tell all your friends at home and abroad!

Bígí ag éisteacht le Raidió Fáilte 107.1fm

Suíomh idirlíon nua feabhsaithe ag teacht go luath

New improved website coming soon!! :D

Whoa, this is tomorow...tomorrow...tomorrow.

Who can tape this series? Is there a taper in the house? PM me please!

Hi Steve. Thank you very much for your interest in the post. You can listen to the live stream at www.raidiofailte.com every night this week at 10pm Monday 24 March through to Saturday 29 March 2008. Click 'Éist' on the Irish language page or 'Listen' on the English language page - (the website is quite basic but is undergoing a major overhaul at the moment) The commentary is in Irish but it would be interesting to hear what you think of the show. We are considering putting an English transcript on the web - and the series will be re-broadcast at a later date. Tell all your friends!

Archived