when?

The first formal rehearsal was held on Mon, Aug 12th 1968. I'm surprised lzfan715 got it

wrong as she was provided an answer to this question in my Zeppelin Mysteries thread.

The first album was recorded in 30 hours of studio time and they were signed to Atlantic Records by Executive Vice-President Jerry Wexler in New York on October 28th 1968.

They received a $200,000 advance, unprecedented at the time for an unknown group.

It's my signature. The girl is Janis Joplin and if you look at the background it's the cover of Zep 1. The zeppelin is behind her head and shows on each side and on the right hand side of her is the flames.

The first formal rehearsal was held on Mon, Aug 12th 1968. I'm surprised lzfan715 got it

wrong as she was provided an answer to this question in my Zeppelin Mysteries thread.

The first album was recorded in 30 hours of studio time and they were signed to Atlantic Records by Executive Vice-President Jerry Wexler in New York on October 28th 1968.

They received a $200,000 advance, unprecedented at the time for an unknown group.

I did? I forget the exact date a lot. I"m not good with dates. Peter Grant also helped insure that they got the amount of money they did.

Archived