Led Zeppelin Archives

Detigers09

So I finally discovered the store of my dreams. I didn't know shops like this still existed. Record albums covering every corner of the store, organized by band, a separate section labeled "Bootlegs," it was like heaven. Anyways, sorry, that was just my little anecdote.

The store had a small cd section, and under their Led Zeppelin cds were three discs of a set called "Led Zeppelin Archives". One was labeled (I can't remember exactly) with something having to do with Mama and Skiffle, which I'm guessing has to do with that Jimmy Page at age 14 recording...and then said "Led Zeppelin Archives: 1959-1969." The second cd was part of the soundboard of the 1971 Paris sessions. The third cd was labeled "Led Zeppelin Archives: 1975-1977," and had about 6 or 7 songs which were played on those two tours. Has anyone heard of this cd set, and if so, can you post or link me to which songs on the set came from which shows? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I finally discovered the store of my dreams. I didn't know shops like this still existed. Record albums covering every corner of the store, organized by band, a separate section labeled "Bootlegs," it was like heaven. Anyways, sorry, that was just my little anecdote.

The store had a small cd section, and under their Led Zeppelin cds were three discs of a set called "Led Zeppelin Archives". One was labeled (I can't remember exactly) with something having to do with Mama and Skiffle, which I'm guessing has to do with that Jimmy Page at age 14 recording...and then said "Led Zeppelin Archives: 1959-1969." The second cd was part of the soundboard of the 1971 Paris sessions. The third cd was labeled "Led Zeppelin Archives: 1975-1977," and had about 6 or 7 songs which were played on those two tours. Has anyone heard of this cd set, and if so, can you post or link me to which songs on the set came from which shows? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are hundreds of cheap bootleg compilations like those, not from one of the better boot labels.

Archived