Wolfgang's Vault Opens For Downloading

Jahfin

fleetwood_mac_01l.gif

Fleetwood Mac

Ray Waddell, Nashville

Nearly 500 vintage concert recordings from Fleetwood Mac, the Kinks, Santana and Billy Joel are now available for download purchase through a new arrangement between Wolfgang's Vault and Universal Music Group.

The recordings include live performances by UMG artists culled from thousands of Bill Graham-promoted concerts, along with gems from other catalogs and archives dating back decades.

"This is a far-reaching agreement to make available what I would consider previously unreleased live performance recordings of Universal Music Group artists from the mid-'60s on through today," Wolfgang's Vault founder Bill Sagan tells Billboard.com. "It covers hundreds of UMG performers and thousands of live performance concerts."

You can read the rest of the article here.

Some of them are rather hard to find, so you can't exactly say "I'll just google it!" I've come to the agreement with myself to download only soundboard bootlegs, because they sound much better than audience recorded boots. Like most of the Zep boots, I just can't bother with them.

Some of them are rather hard to find, so you can't exactly say "I'll just google it!" I've come to the agreement with myself to download only soundboard bootlegs, because they sound much better than audience recorded boots. Like most of the Zep boots, I just can't bother with them.

Yeah, that's true... you won't find them on google (not all of them).

You gotta dig real hard to find 'em!

B)

Archived