Metallica to play London and Berlin

Dont know if people have heard but the mighty Metallica are going to play exclusive shows for members of Mission Metallica and their fan club to celebrate the release of their new album Death Magnetic. (Interestingly an anagram of that is Can It Megadeth)

The dates are:

September 12th, Berlin

September 15th, London

No news of venues or ticket prices but they're gonna be intimate shows and I guess that you have to be a platinum member of Mission Metallica as opposed to a free member. May pay the £10 platinum fee in order to stand a chance of getting tickets. Saw them in Wembley Stadium last year and would be awsome to see them in a much smaller venue.

Metallica had just played in my country (Romania) a few days ago but I didn't go cuz I was outta town. Unfortunately it rained that day, but I've heard that it worthed enduring it. :)

Cool, yeah they are one hell of a live band, unfortunately they mainly just play festivals in the UK and I'm not a huge festival fan, too expensive and too far away.

Hope they play a decent London venue - there are rumours that they may be playing the O2 but I'm not sure its a big place just for Mission Metallica and fan club members, so more likely IndigO2.

Hope their latest album is more like their older stuff and not Saint Anger.

Cool, yeah they are one hell of a live band

They're one of my fave bands to see live. Unfortunately it's been a long time since I've seen them. I can't wait for them to tour this Fall in North America.