The big 40

Any Zep fan knows that on 12.08.08 was the 40th anniversary of the formation of zeppelin.

So how did everyone celebrate the special day?

What i did was i went to Roma, saw the colessaeo and went and saw the most amazing catheral ever!, i would have worn my zep t-shirt but it is black and the temp was in 30 digrees C area.

Then after dinner my mum came out with a slice of watermelon (random i know) with a whole load of candels in it and a 40 in the middle...it gets better...everybody even sung "happy birthday"

Any Zep fan knows that on 12.08.08 was the 40th anniversary of the formation of zeppelin.

So how did everyone celebrate the special day?

What i did was i went to Roma, saw the colessaeo and went and saw the most amazing catheral ever!, i would have worn my zep t-shirt but it is black and the temp was in 30 digrees C area.

Then after dinner my mum came out with a slice of watermelon (random i know) with a whole load of candels in it and a 40 in the middle...it gets better...everybody even sung "happy birthday"

WOW, I got into ledzep quite late, so I really don´t know much about their history (although I´m learning heaps here), all I know is that I get a weird and wonderful feeling inside when I listen to them and where my thoughts go when I hear them (My Chosen One).

But hey I know what I was doing on their 35th Anniversary GIVING BIRTH TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER DESIRÉE. If I´d known I would have worn the special t-shirt I´ve got from someone very special to me. Now I know that apart from celebrating her birthday I´ll remember their formation and gift to sooooo many people. :thanku::beer::hippy:

Archived