Mothership vinyl

bengo

Having bought the Mothership CD deluxe editon, I was thinking of buying the vinyl version too (sad as that sounds).

However, I was staggered to find they want £50 quid for it, whereas in the States it costs 55 dollars.

With the pound worth 1.8-plus dollars, it doesn't take Einstein to work out who is getting screwed as usual.

Yep. Us poor sods in the UK.

It's a bloody disgrace. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Having bought the Mothership CD deluxe editon, I was thinking of buying the vinyl version too (sad as that sounds).

However, I was staggered to find they want £50 quid for it, whereas in the States it costs 55 dollars.

With the pound worth 1.8-plus dollars, it doesn't take Einstein to work out who is getting screwed as usual.

why not order from USA Amazon website or suchlike, and have it posted - i've done this with many vinyl releases, you have a long wait but get it cheaper. B)

Sounds like a classic arbitrage oppurnity for those inclined and as has been suggested order it from USA and i am sure it will become cheaper by the day as US dollar collapses

Archived