Problem with No Quarter CD?

jwertley

I recently bought NO Quarter JP/RP Unledded. I want to know if there is a technical error on the CD at the end of the last song Kasmir. What sounds to me like a typical "skip" as from a scratch starts with the final violin section, which may be done intentional as an affect of ending the song. However, the "skip" persists with the audience's applauses. I talked with a music shop whiz and he thinks its a technique of wolfing between speakers. If that was so why did this continue with the applause?? Is this a glitch, surely Jimmy wouldn't had allowed this to happen on a CD??? Jwertley still a LED HEAD.

probally something wrong with the disk you never know i would just return it and if its the same you knew you were wrong all along!

Thanks for your kind reply, I did have someone agree that the end had a technical glitch of the recording toward the end on this disc. The wowing continues on the applause after the violins on my disc. I haven't had anyone else observe it on theirs. Led Head. jwertley :)

no problem, I hate when it happens to me... you finally get home and want to listen and notice somethings not right lol you think should i sit on it or no? Usually best to always bring it back and get a new one id hate to settle for second best even more some when it comes to led zep stuff.

Archived