Ode to the forum

Mountain Hopper

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who participates in this forum. It is so cool that all the zeppelin fanatics have a place to go and get information and hold discussions. It's really neat that people all over the world can come together and talk about their favorite band and get answers to their mysteries. I think I learn something new everyday on this forum. Extra special thanks also to Steve A. Jones who blows my mind with his knowledge of the band. Keep up the good work everybody! I still think members of this forum should get first dibs on tickets if the band does play again.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who participates in this forum. It is so cool that all the zeppelin fanatics have a place to go and get information and hold discussions. It's really neat that people all over the world can come together and talk about their favorite band and get answers to their mysteries. I think I learn something new everyday on this forum. Extra special thanks also to Steve A. Jones who blows my mind with his knowledge of the band. Keep up the good work everybody! I still think members of this forum should get first dibs on tickets if the band does play again.

Hear, hear! :D:wave:

I never thought I would admit being a fan of anything, but here I am...

Archived