Dont know where to begin!

loveplant

Just joined this website but have been a fan for over 30 years. I love Led Zeppelin, especially Robert! Would like to get to know others that share the same passion! Have seen Robert in concerts and saw Jason Bonham recently and that was awesome. My son, who is 20 is also a huge fan. I love that the young generation also appreciates the Led Zeppelin music magic!

Just joined this website but have been a fan for over 30 years. I love Led Zeppelin, especially Robert! Would like to get to know others that share the same passion! Have seen Robert in concerts and saw Jason Bonham recently and that was awesome. My son, who is 20 is also a huge fan. I love that the young generation also appreciates the Led Zeppelin music magic!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Talk to me about liking Robert lol..He's my fav of em all (although Jimmy is up there as well). He just has that certain something for me. Not only appearance-wise, but also his wit never seizes to amaze me. I didn't have the chance to see him in concert yet so you are lucky. How could you ever cope?? lol I'm 21 by the way so I belong to that young generation adoring Zeppelin for various reasons.

Hope sto see many more posts from you xx

Welcome to the board, my fellow New Englander! It turns out we have much in common as my son is also 20 and loves Zeppelin. I got to see Robert in January (for the first time).

Enjoy!

Archived