Zeppelin in Concert

Chuckie Rad

I saw a Concert of Zeppelin around 2008. I don't remember if it was on utube or what. And I'm pretty sure the performance wasn't 2008. But this concert was like in some foreign country. They played like in there city and it seemed like the only people at the show was people from there. Can anyone tell me what I saw and is there a way to get a copy of the performance?

was it the 2007 "reunion" concert which was released on DVD. or some footage from the DVD compilation which has several concerts featured in it, or the song Remains the Same from '76.

otherwise it was a bootleg

16 hours ago, Chuckie Rad said:

I saw a Concert of Zeppelin around 2008. I don't remember if it was on utube or what. And I'm pretty sure the performance wasn't 2008. But this concert was like in some foreign country. They played like in there city and it seemed like the only people at the show was people from there. Can anyone tell me what I saw and is there a way to get a copy of the performance?

Led Zeppelin has not been a band since 1980 and before that, Led Zeppelin played in a lot of foreign countries during 1968-1980. 

I do think that, by what you are describing, luvlz2 has answered your question.  If not, you need to be a little more specific and I am sure your question will be answered. 

Archived