Autumn Lake availability? ... I'm guessing 'no'

dpat

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was ever available an audio file of "Autumn Lake," the hurdy-gurdy thing Jimmy Page plays near the beginning of their film, "The Song Remains the Same."?  And if so, where could I get it?  Always dug that...

Thanks.

jimmy red eyes.jpg

It’s certainly an interesting piece of music. I’ve often wondered about it. Was it part of something page was working on, such as in the light? Or just  done spontaneously as they were filming 

Here is a link to a compilation someone made on youtube. It's the first track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6OGYd2TXWI&t=913s

If you want to have autumn lake and put it on a CD or have it on your computer then you can copy the link for this video, go to onlinevideoconverter.com and click covert video link/url. After that click format and choose wav.

That's how you can get the compilation on your computer. But if you want to edit the rest of the compilation out and just have autumn lake as a singular track you can download audacity for free and just clip the rest of the compilation out.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:39 AM, babysquid said:

I did that with a Gibson Les Paul and the legendary status as a guitarist never panned out...

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, For My Life said:

I used DVD Audio Extractor to create an audio file of Autumn Lake, and added a fade-in and fade-out using Audacity

Thanks!  I'll check that out!

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, nemophilist said:

Here is a link to a compilation someone made on youtube. It's the first track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6OGYd2TXWI&t=913s

If you want to have autumn lake and put it on a CD or have it on your computer then you can copy the link for this video, go to onlinevideoconverter.com and click covert video link/url. After that click format and choose wav.

That's how you can get the compilation on your computer. But if you want to edit the rest of the compilation out and just have autumn lake as a singular track you can download audacity for free and just clip the rest of the compilation out.

Yes, I've seen that.  Definitely will check that out.  Thank you!!

Archived