Aerosmith tour is officially cursed. What a disaster!

Wolfman

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090806/ap_on_...le_steven_tyler

This is like the third or injury on this tour. WTF. I'm supposed to see them this fall. Wonder if they'll make it.

How's it going "Wolfman?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you. It looks to me that AEROSMITH is back to their old ways AGAIN! At the rate that Steven Tyler is going, it doesn't look like AEROSMITH is even going to finish this Tour. Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE AEROSMITH! These guys are not as young as springtime anymore, they're going to have to be a little more refined while being on tour. I do hope that you will see them this fall. If you do, I want to read your review on it. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Sounds more like a string of unfortunate medically related incidents rather than a return to drug/alcohol abuse (if that's what's being implied). Last night's incident (where Tyler fell off the stage as power was being restored) sounds like a complete accident. Not a return to Aerosmith's "old ways".

By the way, this topic is already under discussion in the Aerosmith thread.

Sounds more like a string of unfortunate medically related incidents rather than a return to drug/alcohol abuse (if that's what's being implied). Last night's incident (where Tyler fell off the stage as power was being restored) sounds like a complete accident. Not a return to Aerosmith's "old ways".

By the way, this topic is already under discussion in the Aerosmith thread.

How's it going "Jahfin?" I hope all is well with you. It seems that Tyler has been in and out of Rehab most recently for addiction to prescribed medications (Pain killers). I have read that Tyler has been taking pain medications for his previous injuries during this tour. All I can hope is that prescribed medications are not playing a big part nor taking a toll on Tyler this time around. Thats what I mean in reference to go back to old ways. I apologize if I didn't explain myself right. ROCK ON my friend!

Archived