Hey from NYC/CO!

groovetuber

Hey how's it goin? I'm not exactly new around here, but it's been quite a while since I've posted and I can't remember what my old username was and my old email no longer exists, lol, so I've created a new account. Anyway, I'm Anthony, 21 years old, currently attending music school in NYC, moving to Boulder, CO over the summer. I've been playing guitar for almost 9 years and it's my absolute passion, aside from film. I hope to stick around and stop by more often, always did like this forum, very kind people. :)

Greetings and Welcome, Anthony.

:welcome2:

Thanks! The format of the board has certainly changed since I last visited, were all previous accounts deleted, cause the earliest member I've seen so far on here registered in 2007.

Thanks! The format of the board has certainly changed since I last visited, were all previous accounts deleted, cause the earliest member I've seen so far on here registered in 2007.

Yes, when the forum switched from being on led-zeppelin.com to ledzeppelin.com, everyone's accounts were deleted and we all became newbs again. :D But there are still a few oldbies hanging around...

Archived