Yep

Mike-DB

Howdy, new member here. Long time listener of Zep, (long time for me atleast) I've been listening to their music for about eight years now.

I got hooked when I was ten and have not looked back.

Bit about me self, I'm 17 I live in British Columbia, Canada. I declare my self a freelance graphic designer/artist. Love to draw and just do my thing.

For those of you who use Winamp, I make Winamp skins as a hobby. If your interested PM me. ;)

Just got my self a Turntable so I can listen to Zep on it of course. Don't exactly have the records yet but I hope to soon.

Yup... Oh yeah! Pancakes... Best... Breakfast... Ever!

Howdy, new member here. Long time listener of Zep, (long time for me atleast) I've been listening to their music for about eight years now.

I got hooked when I was ten and have not looked back.

Bit about me self, I'm 17 I live in British Columbia, Canada. I declare my self a freelance graphic designer/artist. Love to draw and just do my thing.

For those of you who use Winamp, I make Winamp skins as a hobby. If your interested PM me. ;)

Just got my self a Turntable so I can listen to Zep on it of course. Don't exactly have the records yet but I hope to soon.

Yup... Oh yeah! Pancakes... Best... Breakfast... Ever!

Hi! Welcome, Mike-DB! You sound like a great artist! Again, welcome! I'm new to the forum, too. I really enjoy posting my two cents, as you can see. lol! By the way, I love your opening line--"Yep"!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived