My band's cover of Immigrant Song (Opinions appreciated)

For a non Tribute style it's not bad, I would rather hear some thing closer to how the original was but that's just how I see it. Your version is sort of a "Death Metal" approach, it's appropriate for the song that I'm sure is about the Viking hoard's.

You guy's can pull that off in that way but, still need some more tightening to get a song such as this perfected.

P.S. It may be better for you to post link's to your band in the "Musician's Corner" of the Forum in the future as there are more people who will be able to relate to it there. I didn't even see that part of the site until after I had put up a link to and old recording of my band and was surprised when it didn't get zapped or moved.

For a non Tribute style it's not bad, I would rather hear some thing closer to how the original was but that's just how I see it. Your version is sort of a "Death Metal" approach, it's appropriate for the song that I'm sure is about the Viking hoard's.

You guy's can pull that off in that way but, still need some more tightening to get a song such as this perfected.

P.S. It may be better for you to post link's to your band in the "Musician's Corner" of the Forum in the future as there are more people who will be able to relate to it there. I didn't even see that part of the site until after I had put up a link to and old recording of my band and was surprised when it didn't get zapped or moved.

Thanks a lot, I'll do that

Archived