Does anybody ever have a day like "me" thread?

jabe

Yeah, jabe, hi. :wave: The husband loves Godfather especially one. Good thing we own the DVD! And Two ain't bad either. ;) My favorite is one, too. :)

I also pull out the DVD's and watch. I also have the CD and sometimes when I cook Italian I put it on....Pacino as an actor is the Zeppelin of bands! I don't think anything beyond great ever get's old....

i know everyone is going to yell at me for this but i HATE that movie like atlantic hated the idea of putting out a record with no name or any reference to led zeppelin at all...i just cant stand it, i just lose interest about 5 mins in

I also pull out the DVD's and watch. I also have the CD and sometimes when I cook Italian I put it on....Pacino as an actor is the Zeppelin of bands! I don't think anything beyond great ever get's old....

And how! :yesnod:

i know everyone is going to yell at me for this but i HATE that movie like atlantic hated the idea of putting out a record with no name or any reference to led zeppelin at all...i just cant stand it, i just lose interest about 5 mins in

Well have to make you an offer you can't refuse.

B)