How do you spend your weekend nights

Deborah J

Hello All,

I was thinking that as a teenager and through my twenties we went out every Friday and Saturday night, either to the clubs with live bands of DJ's, to a concert or we would get together with about 50 friends and head down the river for the weekend and get crazy. Now most of the time I am happy to kick back with my dogs, call a few friends, watch a good movie, put on a good CD...more laid back.

If your older have you changed much and if your younger what do you like to do with your weekend nights? Would be great to hear what we all do around the world!

Hello All,

I was thinking that as a teenager and through my twenties we went out every Friday and Saturday night, either to the clubs with live bands of DJ's, to a concert or we would get together with about 50 friends and head down the river for the weekend and get crazy. Now most of the time I am happy to kick back with my dogs, call a few friends, watch a good movie, put on a good CD...more laid back.

If your older have you changed much and if your younger what do you like to do with your weekend nights? Would be great to hear what we all do around the world!

I am a younger...

However,I love spending my weekend DAYS doing something with friends...

I don't like night clubs'n'stuff but heading down the river,going to the beach (mostly during April and March :D ),long walks with friends...picnics...searching abandoned places,sitting beneath the tree...That is what I call having a good weekend.

Hello All,

DEB J...I had lot more time for myself as a teen, but now as you know I have to make time for others...yes, whatever is left over, it has to be laid back....not much choice there after the day is done, done.... :D

It just depends on what friends I'm with or if I'm by myself. I have some friends that we o cruise around and have ourselves a good party. We usually do things that aren't too harmful and we can wiggle oursevles out of the small trouble. We like to go ride 4 wheelers and go mudding a lot too.

I also have one friend in particular and she thinks we go out and party but we don't do anything because she is too afraid to do much.

If I'm by myself I read a book or watch a movie.

It just depends on what friends I'm with or if I'm by myself. I have some friends that we o cruise around and have ourselves a good party. We usually do things that aren't too harmful and we can wiggle oursevles out of the small trouble. We like to go ride 4 wheelers and go mudding a lot too.

I also have one friend in particular and she thinks we go out and party but we don't do anything because she is too afraid to do much.

If I'm by myself I read a book or watch a movie.

When my friends come to town or if I am traveling and I go out for one night it takes me three days to get back to normal!! We used to go out 6 nights a week and felt great.

We do a lot of the 4 wheeling here where I live. A lot of fun!!

Archived