Them Crooked Zeppelins

McSeven

I just heard some guitar riffs from Them Crooked Vultures. As a Zep head. The first thing that came to me is that is sounded like Presence era Zeppelin. The riffs had this loop d loop sound. I don't know what song I would compare it to. I would say it was like a slowed down Wanton song set to the temp of Black Dog with the dry sound of Presence song.

Just based on the 20 seconds of sound bite. I would check it out. I have a feeling Them Crooked Vultures is going to be big. in a White Stripes kind of way.

Mc7

I have a feeling Them Crooked Vultures is going to be big. in a White Stripes kind of way.

I have nothing against Dave Grohl personally - respect him as a percussionist and a man - but I have been rather blunt thru the years on my disdain for his singing and anything having to do with Nirvana. Even so, I enthusiastically acknowledge Grohl/Jones on stage

really lock together well. I see some monster boogie stomping from them in the near future and I can't wait.