Hall of Fame DVD

No1ZeppelinFan

I'm sure I had the DVD of the recent-ish Hall of Fame induction when Robert & Jimmy were chatting to Steve Tyler etc backstage and then they all performed together, Can I find it, No and I'm gutted. If anyone can PM me details of where ! I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

:notworthy:

• 4 months later...

I'm sure I had the DVD of the recent-ish Hall of Fame induction when Robert & Jimmy were chatting to Steve Tyler etc backstage and then they all performed together, Can I find it, No and I'm gutted. If anyone can PM me details of where ! I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

:notworthy:

Well, you might try TIME LIFE MUSIC.com Just about a month ago I was watching infomercials about it. In fact, I never missed an infomercial! They are just awesome. I think it is a 9 dvd collector's thing they did. I'm not sure but I want it lol!

Well, you might try TIME LIFE MUSIC.com Just about a month ago I was watching infomercials about it. In fact, I never missed an infomercial! They are just awesome. I think it is a 9 dvd collector's thing they did. I'm not sure but I want it lol!

Thanks for your reply. I found it in the end, Knew I had it somewhere :rolleyes:

Archived