DEF LEPPARD, POISON, CHEAP TRICK NEW ORLEANS

alwizard03

Great Show in New Orleans La 18 August 2009 will post some pictures as I can.Cheap Trick was really outstanding and Poison was way better than I expected. I have seen Def Leppard several times and new thay would Rock and I was not disappointed. Really great Show

How's it going "alwizard03?" I hope all is well with you. GREAT PHOTOGRAPHS! The photographs even make me feel like I was there. WOW! Ha Ha! Have a great weekend, take care and ROCK ON!

Poor Cheap Trick, always the bridesmaid and never the bride. In a just world Poison and Def Leppard should be opening for them and not the other way around. That is just beyond fucked up. Not to mention even being on the same bill with two of the very shittiest "hair"bands of all time, as if there were actually any good ones. And yes, I left the world "metal" out of the equation on purpose. "Mom metal" maybe, sorta like Bon Jovi.

Thanks everyone glad You liked the photos

How's it going "alwizard03?" I hope all is well with you. I bet that you are enjoying your new grandchild! As for you thanking us for liking the photos, no no "alwizard03," THANK YOU very much for sharing them with all of us. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Archived