ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I hate flood control.

That's okay. You didn't feel good, surely he understood. Keep sunscreen with you he's pale.

I always have sunscreen, cos I need it just as badly as he does! :lol: Only my nose has sunburned so far, which is good. BUt damn, I can practically say I"m the whitest person on the islands of Hawaii :lol: Besides Jimmy, but he's not around during the day very much so people don't see him much.

Except for I walked on the beach alone a couple days ago. Or at least, my parents thought I was alone. Mr. Page was with me :whistling:

I feel for you. My friends call me Ghost. I'm so pale, except for my freckles, and I have lots and lots of them.

Does Jimmy get a lot of attention when you go to the beach?

THe beach was pretty quiet, and it was big, so we didn't get much attention at all. Plus the kids were like three years old. :lol:

:wub:

I like th inking about that :wub:

NObody calls me a ghost but people always think I"m sick. <_<

Anywhere. I haven't gotten it yet. I found it on Amazon (used) for 30, they have it new but it's 75, and it's 60 on ebay. I'm going to try and get Mom to take me to a record store tomorrow and I'll see what I can get it for there.

Anywhere. I haven't gotten it yet. I found it on Amazon (used) for 30, they have it new but it's 75, and it's 60 on ebay. I'm going to try and get Mom to take me to a record store tomorrow and I'll see what I can get it for there.

Alright. Cool.

I found my dad's old vinyls, for example all the Doors albums. I'm pretty excited right now

Have fun with them. What alll dose he have? I have all my dad's old vinyl and mine. I don't have all the Doors, just The Doors and the Soft Parade.

Well he had all the Doors, Uriah Heep, Queen, Deep Purple.... ehmm.. I can't remember anymore but he didn't have any Led Zeppelin. He said he has tried to find them and he has no idea where they are.. What a shame. :(

Ebay. You can get all the orgianials there. It's really worth it. I have all the Zep albums on vinyl at least once. I have ITTOD 6 times. I'm trying to get all the covers. I don't have 2, I have a few of the covers mulitple times.

Ebay. You can get all the orgianials there. It's really worth it. I have all the Zep albums on vinyl at least once. I have ITTOD 6 times. I'm trying to get all the covers. I don't have 2, I have a few of the covers mulitple times.

Wow that's pretty much :blink:

I think I've seen Led Zeppelin vinyls in stores in Oulu and I'm going to go and check if I can find any. :D

Vinyl can be expensive. When you pay it see how many grams it is. 200 is the best you can get to my knowledge. I got a 200 gram ITTOD for 50, but it was an import. Don't pay a lot of money for a 140 gram when you can get a 200 for the same price.