That Metal Show

lzzoso

This may be old news to some of you or possibly been posted already, but I just read the news that "That Metal Show" "Miss Box of Junk" Kerri Lee Tucker, was found dead in her L.A. apartment. I just watched the show the other day with guest, Dave Mustaine, and did notice that their was a new girl doing what Kerri Lee used to do but did not know that they replaced her because she had died. How sad. Although she had a small part on the show, she always seemed to have a smile on her face every time she appeared on camera. In my opinion, she will be very and surely missed.

I remember someone posting about that show not so long ago here. I checked a video or two on youtube but forgot about it.

You made me go check it out again and even though I'm not a big fan of metal (not the genre, I just don't listen to metal that much but I like some bands) I loved it! It's a bit cheesy I think especially the pre-recorded laughs, but that just adds to the whole vintage vibe of the show while still looking modern and fresh. So thanks for reminding me of the show.

Archived