Win tickets to a masterclass

Conneyfogle

Guess who won!

Dear Conneyfogle,

We're pleased to inform you that your entry has won a pair of tickets to the Halfin masterclass on Wednesday.

Your tickets will be held at the reception of the museum for collection on the night. A representative from the musuem will be contacting you by email over the next day or so with further details.

Enjoy the masterclass and thanks for entering.

Telephoto

Guess who won!

Dear Conneyfogle,

We're pleased to inform you that your entry has won a pair of tickets to the Halfin masterclass on Wednesday.

Your tickets will be held at the reception of the museum for collection on the night. A representative from the musuem will be contacting you by email over the next day or so with further details.

Enjoy the masterclass and thanks for entering.

Telephoto

Congrats...Full details after the event

:yesnod:

Ross Halfin - March 18th

Spent this morning with Jimmy Page finishing off his book. My friend Chris Vranian in LA found some unpublished Arms plus Firm tour photos which were a nice last minute addition. The book is now done - I think. Jimmy, Kazuyo and I watched some of the Led Zeppelin 02 show, which I'd never seen - it was rocking. I didn't enjoy it that much on the night as I was working. The footage of For Your Life and Nobody's Fault was great.

Talking about Ross Halfin, I read on his site that he's finished the book of photographs of Jimmy Page. I'm looking forward to take it into hands

I'm sure it won't be under $200 or $300. I want one too. Genesis's books are not inexpensive, if you are unfamiliar with their books. I have two of thier Beatles related books.

I'm sure it won't be under $200 or $300. I want one too. Genesis's books are not inexpensive, if you are unfamiliar with their books. I have two of thier Beatles related books.

I knew it would have in a limited edition of only 2,500 copies worldwide.

But surely will have many scanned photos on the Internet.

biggrin.gif

Archived