Can someone confirm this?

Lunacy

I want to know the date and place this version of Dazed And Confused was played.

Before they performed it, Plant says:" A long time ago when I was 19, we all got together in a room that costs $2.50 for a week. Just in case it didnt work, to see if it could work...we were really sure that we should be together from now until the ultimate finale of the big bright light. And this is the second thing."

The song is 29:10 seconds long.

Well, from the length and Plantation, I'd reckon it's a 1975 version (Earls Court, perhaps?)...off the top of my head I can't narrow it down anymore than that...

Hmm. I'm pretty sure it's not from Earl's Court because I've compared it to it and its a little different.

1975-03-11 Long Beach

How positive are you on this?

I want to know the date and place this version of Dazed And Confused was played.

Before they performed it, Plant says:" A long time ago when I was 19, we all got together in a room that costs $2.50 for a week. Just in case it didnt work, to see if it could work...we were really sure that we should be together from now until the ultimate finale of the big bright light. And this is the second thing."

The song is 29:10 seconds long.

Here it is from Conney- Long Beach,California Live at the Civic Arena, Long Beach, CA, 3/11/75

Dazed & Confused pt 1

I am sure the rest are posted as well...Conney??

Archived