HERO'S: Julian Assange & Bradley Manning

tombeaux

Maybe this will resonate when I refer to the great unveiling:

American officials are searching for Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks in an attempt to pressure him not to publish thousands of confidential and potentially hugely embarrassing diplomatic cables that offer unfiltered assessments of Middle East governments and leaders.

The Daily Beast, a US news reporting and opinion website, reported that Pentagon investigators are trying to track down Julian Assange – an Australian citizen who moves frequently between countries – after the arrest of a US soldier last week who is alleged to have given the whistleblower website a classified video of American troops killing civilians in Baghdad.

The soldier, Bradley Manning, also claimed to have given WikiLeaks 260,000 pages of confidential diplomatic cables and intelligence assessments.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/jun/11/wikileaks-founder-assange-pentagon-manning

Hi all,

Rumor,BS or fact? <_<

Well?

KB

Fact. I know because I use to work on various programs to include WMD's at the Pentagon and Crystal City. I have maintained many high ranking friends still at the 5 sided funny farm and I have talked with staff at wiki about other matters. Watch the video for yourself and see a bunch of civilians, to include two Brietbart reporters, getting whacked and a chopper full of jar-heads finding it amusing as they run over the bodies.

Too Much Fiction!

I think this whole thing is a psyop. The PTB need some reason to go after wikileaks, so they set up this situation. I could be wrong, but this alleged perpetrator comes from Mansion-ville MD. Not your typical enlisted man.

I think this whole thing is a psyop. The PTB need some reason to go after wikileaks, so they set up this situation. I could be wrong, but this alleged perpetrator comes from Mansion-ville MD. Not your typical enlisted man.

Respectfully, you are wrong. Wiki broke the story, the video from Iraq two years ago was on the front of their website about 4-6 weeks ago.

I take none of this at face value. It is a standard ploy in intelligence work to put someone out in the field who look like he's working for the opposition.

Either did those who where illuminated when they came out of the cave and where taken topside to only go to return to their places of ignorance facing forward towards the cave wall down below..........Plato "Allegory of the Cave."

Fact. I know because I use to work on various programs to include WMD's at the Pentagon and Crystal City. I have maintained many high ranking friends still at the 5 sided funny farm and I have talked with staff at wiki about other matters. Watch the video for yourself and see a bunch of civilians, to include two Brietbart reporters, getting whacked and a chopper full of jar-heads finding it amusing as they run over the bodies.

Too Much Fiction!

I'm not making any judgments on your credibility - I certainly have no way of knowing - but it sure is odd you'd so freely discuss your duties in what is apparently high-security matters on an internet forum.

One thing I'm sure of is that if nothing else, you're certainly violating the clearance you've been given.

And are you breaking this exclusively on forums.ledzeppelin.com or many other forums as well?

Also, how did the "jar-heads" run over the bodies in a chopper?

Not sure what you mean by that.

Anyway, I can offer some helpful tips for your situation:

• Check the heels of your shoes for GPS Sat-trackers - they pulse at 24 gigahertz. It's like a LoJack, only two generations better than what the police have. Also check your cell phone, pens, pants and jacket as well. If you live another day, I'll be impressed.
  • Don't use the telephone. In the old days, they actually had to tap a wire into your phone line. Now with calls bouncing off satellites, they snatch'em right out of the air. Fort Meade has 18 acres of mainframe computers underground. You're talking to your wife on the phone and you use the word "bomb", "president", "Allah", any of a hundred keywords, the computer recognizes it, automatically records it, red-flags it for analysis. That was 20 years ago.
  • Also, don't look up. The satellite is 155 miles above the Earth. It can only look straight down. That way they can't get a feature scan and pattern matching on you.

I'm not making any judgments on your credibility - I certainly have no way of knowing - but it sure is odd you'd so freely discuss your duties in what is apparently high-security matters on an internet forum.

One thing I'm sure of is that if nothing else, you're certainly violating the clearance you've been given.

And are you breaking this exclusively on forums.ledzeppelin.com or many other forums as well?

Also, how did the "jar-heads" run over the bodies in a chopper?

Not sure what you mean by that.

• Check the heels of your shoes for GPS Sat-trackers - they pulse at 24 gigahertz. It's like a LoJack, only two generations better than what the police have. Also check your cell phone, pens, pants and jacket as well. If you live another day, I'll be impressed.
  • Don't use the telephone. In the old days, they actually had to tap a wire into your phone line. Now with calls bouncing off satellites, they snatch'em right out of the air. Fort Meade has 18 acres of mainframe computers underground. You're talking to your wife on the phone and you use the word "bomb", "president", "Allah", any of a hundred keywords, the computer recognizes it, automatically records it, red-flags it for analysis. That was 20 years ago.
  • Also, don't look up. The satellite is 155 miles above the Earth. It can only look straight down. That way they can't get a feature scan and pattern matching on you.

This was actually a news item that initially was published on wiki leaks about 4-6 weeks ago and in mainstream media.

This post was also to serve as a dovetail to another post I have here that demonstrates how there is an ever increasing awareness and exposures occuring and how a quantum shift in consciousness is about to occur and how there is about to be a great unveiling. People have a choice to contribute or criticize. My reference to a WMD program is somehow violating national security? LOL , ok.

A bit late on your preservation suggestions. DOD has been genetically typing blood of every enlistment since 1975, source retired 06 strategic defense. Also The RFID chips in badges and are now being used instead of toe tags and also as just general inventory of capitol equipment has been used now for about 3 years and will become mandatory near term.

Thanks for the suggestions.

....And if you listen very hard,

The truth will come to you at last

My reference to a WMD program is somehow violating national security? LOL , ok.

I didn't say "national security" - you just did.

I said it violated your security clearance, which it does.

I work on an Army base, and we have to take semi-annual training tests online as a refresher to security procedures.

To work on what you claimed to work on requires a significantly higher security clearance than I have, and discussing it on an open forum is absolutely a breach of clearance.

As I said before, I have no way of knowing if what you claim is credible, but I DO know about clearances.

/just sayin'

Too Much Fiction!

I worked on several top-level projects at DISA. JWID, for example. I, therefore, know that such a perspective doesn't mean you have privileged access to intelligence regarding wikileaks.

Name the most prominent and powerful US drug lord during the Bush I years. That will tell me how much you really understand about what's happening.

I didn't say "national security" - you just did.

I said it violated your security clearance, which it does.

I work on an Army base, and we have to take semi-annual training tests online as a refresher to security procedures.

To work on what you claimed to work on requires a significantly higher security clearance than I have, and discussing it on an open forum is absolutely a breach of clearance.

As I said before, I have no way of knowing if what you claim is credible, but I DO know about clearances.

/just sayin'

I have a total disregard for this mans army today. The entire U.S. Military Industrial Complex is a joke/hoax. Uncle fought WWII and with the 187th in Korea. Dad was a founding Green Beret, 10th SF Group circa 1950 as a direct report to COL Banks. He also wrote the training book used at Bragg until about 12 years ago.

Since you are so big on pointing out violations, why don't you go march over to the National Guard Bureau, an Army component, and ask LTG McKinnley how much longer is he going to let 20 rouge national guardsmen who set up 5 companies hand over $2 billion in uncompetitive contracts directed "wired" to said companies, as they hired their own at 2.5 times more than active duty pay and violating the personal services contracting restrictions that LTG Blum circulated his first 90 days as former Chief.

Get to marching there pal, be careful that your lock step doesn't cost you your soul.

<br>I worked on several top-level projects at DISA. JWID, for example. I, therefore, know that such a perspective doesn't mean you have privileged access to intelligence regarding wikileaks.<br><br>Name the most prominent and powerful US drug lord during the Bush I years. That will tell me how much you really understand about what's happening.<br>
<br><br>Are you reading or spinning and inventing? I am not making any claim to be the source of something released in the mainstream media that wiki initially broke. Yes, I did correspond with wiki staff regarding my currently active case in the 4th circuit. My posting of this thread is to demonstrate that people are now coming forward and soon you are going to see a very different landscape. By me answering a trivia question about who I think the US drug lord was during Bush I somehow demonstrates my validity? When did I make any claim to anything to do with counter drug. Although I can pick up a phone and ask someone who was in counter drug for 16 years.<br><br>Since you are wanting to swing your meat and bang your chest and since you supposedly worked at DISA, assuming post Jan. 2003, who was the deputy director at DISA, at FT Belvoir? <br><br><u><b>Again, this thread was to do nothing more than to demonstrate how those, previously indoctrinated to obey protocol without question are now starting to step up in the name of righteousness.<br><br></b></u>While you are at it comment on the video.&nbsp; Tell me how the rules of engagement apply and how far we have sunk.<br><br><br><br><u><b><br></b></u>

Are you reading or spinning and inventing? I am not making any claim to be the source of something released in the mainstream media that wiki initially broke. Yes, I did correspond with wiki staff regarding my currently active case in the 4th circuit. My posting of this thread is to demonstrate that people are now coming forward and soon you are going to see a very different landscape. By me answering a trivia question about who I think the US drug lord was during Bush I somehow demonstrates my validity? When did I make any claim to anything to do with counter drug. Although I can pick up a phone and ask someone who was in counter drug for 16 years.

Since you are wanting to swing your meat and bang your chest and since you supposedly worked at DISA, assuming post Jan. 2003, who was the deputy director at DISA, at FT Belvoir?

Again, this thread was to do nothing more than to demonstrate how those, previously indoctrinated to obey protocol without question are now starting to step up in the name of righteousness.

People have been coming forward for years. You talk about this stuff getting into the MSM. Where's the reporting on Willy Rodriguez, Barry Jennings, Chip Tatum, Terry Reed, Sibel Edmonds, Larry Nichols, Dr. Frederic Whitehurst, Beverly Eckert, Jean Duffey, Ward Boston?

I do hope that soon there is some kind of mass awakening, but I'm not holding my breath.

By me answering a trivia question about who I think the US drug lord was during Bush I somehow demonstrates my validity?

The answer is that the top drug lord during the Bush I years was life-long CIA operative, George Herbert Walker Bush.

Whoa! This all sounds like the movie I watched last week. "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith and Gene Hackman. Fiction based on real life heavy stuff. Good movie BTW.

I don't know alot of the details of this topic but I do know with todays technology I have a hard time figuriing out what may be a fabricated isolated clip to meet someones agenda and the real big picture story.

What do you know about N900SA and Huffman Aviation?

On your original topic. Be cautious regarding material that is disgraceful to the US of A. I don't deny that US forces and IC have committed atrocities. All of this needs to be unequivocally condemned. OTOH, there is a good chance that these situations are intentionally created and advertised for the very purpose of discrediting the US form of republican democracy. The goal being to destroy faith in our genuine political ideals in order to replace our form of government with a New World Order of tyranny and oppression.

why don't you go march over to the National Guard Bureau, an Army component, and ask LTG McKinnley how much longer is he going to let 20 rouge national guardsmen who set up 5 companies hand over $2 billion in uncompetitive contracts directed "wired" to said companies, as they hired their own at 2.5 times more than active duty pay and violating the personal services contracting restrictions that LTG Blum circulated his first 90 days as former Chief.

Get to marching there pal, be careful that your lock step doesn't cost you your soul.

How ironic!

I was just asking LTG McKinnley that very question the other day while we were having lunch.

Of course his answer was off the record so I'm not free to divulge that information here.

But I will be releasing it all on YouTube very soon.

Whoa! This all sounds like the movie I watched last week. "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith and Gene Hackman. Fiction based on real life heavy stuff. Good movie BTW.

You got it! lulz

Definitely a great movie, one of my favorites!

I was waiting to see who would recognize it.

Archived