Live Chat

Conneyfogle

I wondered if a live chat box would be a good idea on here, it's more personal than threads...

Thoughts?:blahblah:

Could be quite fun, would be interesting to see how it would work out, so maybe a beta (?) would be an idea

I like the idea! It might need a moderator, but I don't think it's necessary with the usual members.

Not much to it ZDR, if you feel like it, you can chat. If not, the rest remains the same as usual.

DMachine ~ No no, you misunderstood my point: it wasn't about me and my like/dislike of chatting or my future involvement/non involvement in it. It was about my pessimist opinion on the future success of such a thing. I just expressed my feelings that this project would go down like a lead balloon due to the board's composition (age wise).

Anyway, good luck with the chat project! :)

I think it would be an interesting addition to the board. If it works, great, if it doesn't, wheres the harm in trying it out. I know it is used on other forums and sometimes its busy, sometimes not.

DMachine ~ No no, you misunderstood my point: it wasn't about me and my like/dislike of chatting or my future involvement/non involvement in it. It was about my pessimist opinion on the future success of such a thing. I just expressed my feelings that this project would go down like a lead balloon due to the board's composition (age wise).

Anyway, good luck with the chat project! :)

Hey, no sweat! :) I guess I came across as not understanding, so I do apologize for not understanding correctly. I'm 52 and chat very often with friends and relatives back in the states and in other parts of Europe, I find it a great way to keep in touch and have some good laughs. In fact I think being less younger can only lead to interesting discussions rather than nonsense ...

Archived