Why people like Led Zeppelin ( or atleast why i do)

I love Led Zeppelin because their music is timeless, people could listen to one of their albums a hundred years from now.

Led Zeppelin didnt make many of their songs, but what they did to those songs is something special.

They accomplished all these things in a little less than 12 years, just imagine what they could have done in 30

Robert Plant's vocals give me the chills, after years of hearing his voice

Jimmy Page's guitar riffs and solos still make me air guitar and look like a fool ( i play the real guitar, but im even more embarassed by my real guitar skills).

John Paul Jones beats are still cool and funky, he was a perfectionists, you would almost never see him miss a note

And John Bonhams drum skills are still amazing. My favorite drum performances by him are Kashmir and Moby Dick (RIP BONZO)

There is a reason Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, the mixture of these four great musicians is just amazing

Im the only one of my friends that like them though, they are all posers who cant name ONE SONG

Led Zeppelin is something great for all ages

From people that are 80 to people that are 13, like me

I agree with what you said. There is something magical and timeless about their music. I started listening to them about eight years ago and music hasn't been the same since. Glad to know the younger generation sill loves good music when they hear it. Keep getting the Led out. It's the most fun you can have while listening to music. Well, at least I think so.

And welcome to the site.... :wave:

Archived