Hello!

Toni_R_4_Robert

Hi everyone!

Well.....what a cool place this is! I'm kinda new to Led Zepp, i was introduced by a boyfriend I had before, he was older than me but he was okay and he played me alot of Rock Bands from the 70's and I really liked Zepp, ROBERT specially :) and my boyfriend got kinda pissed at that, LOL

So now I found this site and my God, there's like 225 pages of ROBERT pics to go thru!! I found some already I never saw before, where do you guys find them all?

Can anyone tell me, did Zepp do any shows in NJ ever?

Thank you,

Toni

Hi everyone!

Well.....what a cool place this is! I'm kinda new to Led Zepp, i was introduced by a boyfriend I had before, he was older than me but he was okay and he played me alot of Rock Bands from the 70's and I really liked Zepp, ROBERT specially :) and my boyfriend got kinda pissed at that, LOL

So now I found this site and my God, there's like 225 pages of ROBERT pics to go thru!! I found some already I never saw before, where do you guys find them all?

Can anyone tell me, did Zepp do any shows in NJ ever?

Thank you,

Toni

Welcome to the forum! And to the Robert Worshipper Club!

:welcome2:

Welcome to the forum! And to the Robert Worshipper Club!

:welcome2:

Hi zdr!

Robert Worshipper Club LOL! Count me in! Where do i sign? :)

Thankyou for your welcome message, I'm kinda shy but been looking around, seems there are some crazy folks here, looks like fun, i don't know much about Zepp only the music really but I'll be looking to learn and join in, where I can.

Hey, are you really from Transilvania? Or is it Pennsylvania really? :lol:

Do you know if Zepp played in NJ? Maybe I should go ask in the LIVE forum?

Toni

Hi zdr!

Robert Worshipper Club LOL! Count me in! Where do i sign? :)

:P Well, it's complicate: you have to go to this vid, spot the (half full) coca cola bottle and click it as quick as you can (it's a real art, you know?) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMVq-tKfeg

Thankyou for your welcome message, I'm kinda shy but been looking around, seems there are some crazy folks here, looks like fun, i don't know much about Zepp only the music really but I'll be looking to learn and join in, where I can.

Yeah, it can be fun, esp the drooling sessions in the picture threads. :nuke:

Hey, are you really from Transilvania? Or is it Pennsylvania really? :lol:

Yup. Transilvania. Romania. East Europe. ;)

Do you know if Zepp played in NJ? Maybe I should go ask in the LIVE forum?

Sorry. No idea. But there are real knowledgeable people around here, and I'm sure they will respond you.

Yup. Transilvania. Romania. East Europe. ;)

Hi zdr

Yeah I know where Transilvalia is, it's real famous! 'Old Vlad' was one helluva guy! I better make sure I don't fall out with you, LOL :D

I just added you as a 'Friend' I hope you don't mind?

Toni

Hi zdr

Yeah I know where Transilvalia is, it's real famous! 'Old Vlad' was one helluva guy! I better make sure I don't fall out with you, LOL :D

I just added you as a 'Friend' I hope you don't mind?

Toni

:D Thanks for adding me in the first place!

Don't worry, I'm really peaceful , esp with friends :witch:

Archived