List of albums on Plant's 2005 bonus CD

PhxHorn

There was a bonus interview CD with my copy of Mighty Rearranger. It's been a long time since I listened to it, and I think it's all one long track, but at the end he lists off some albums that he recommends the listener check out. Some of them were hard to make out. Has anyone actually figured out the entire list? Was he in his music room at the time? I'm sure it would be as impressive as Jimmy's......

There was a bonus interview CD with my copy of Mighty Rearranger. It's been a long time since I listened to it, and I think it's all one long track, but at the end he lists off some albums that he recommends the listener check out. Some of them were hard to make out. Has anyone actually figured out the entire list? Was he in his music room at the time? I'm sure it would be as impressive as Jimmy's......

I found two different bonus cds:

One from the radio the week before the Mighty Rearranger CD was released

and another exclusive from Best Buy (with the purchase of the cd).

R B)

The one I'm talking about is A Conversation with Robert Plant, interviewed by Nigel Williamson. 44 minutes. At the very end, he sounds like he's flipping through a stack of records and listing off the names, but they're hard to hear and those english people talk funny. ;)

The one I'm talking about is A Conversation with Robert Plant, interviewed by Nigel Williamson. 44 minutes. At the very end, he sounds like he's flipping through a stack of records and listing off the names, but they're hard to hear and those english people talk funny. ;)

Yes. That's one of the two.

Cool. :)

R B)

Archived