Who else who is not going is amped?

I have not really thought about the reunion that much, I have just finished exams and the school year has just finished so I have been concentrating on that, but now I am very amped. I have been listening to nothing but Zeppelin for the whole of today. :D

I live all the way over in NZ. I'm not going to the concert, although I would sell my left nut to be there. My internet is also capped so I will not be able to download recordings or watch vids on youtube until the 14th. :(

But depsite all this I am still amped that Robert, Jimmy and Jonesy are finally playing together after all these years and have months of rehearsals under their belts, and that they are sober so Jimmy will not be sloshed like he was at Live Aid and the Atlantic 40th aniversary in 1988. I am positive the show will be awesome and I cannot wait till I see the vids on youtube and hear a recording of it.

Hopefully the show will be awesome and Robert will feel so great performing with Jimmy and Jonesy that he will want to tour and they might come to little old NZ. :D

To everyone on the board going to the 02, I hope you have a killer time (which I know you will), I wish I was there with you and make sure to report back on the show in the next few days. :D

TK out. B)

I have not really thought about the reunion that much, I have just finished exams and the school year has just finished so I have been concentrating on that,

At least you're done with school!

I still have classes until the 11th and finals until the 19th!

Archived