Anyone want to buy my Led Zeppelin IV Art Print signed by Jimmy?

Wolfman

I've run into some financial problems suddenly and have nothing to sell but my beloved LZ IV art print that came out five years back. It's one of only 250 printed up. I NEVER OPENED THE PACKAGE SO IT'S MINT (actually I took the top of the tube just to make sure the print was in there but I never took it out or anything). Best of all it is signed by the man himself, Jimmy Page. Seems like the print goes up in value every year to so you would buying a real collector's item (it originally cost $2000 but I'm seeing them go close to three grand now). Please PM if interested since I'm not sure what the rules are for selling items on here. Trust me, I do not want to sell this but I have no other way of coming up with some quick cash. Please only inquire if you are serious. Thanks everybody.

Here's a link for a site that is selling one of these prints so you can see what it is.....

http://rockpopgallery.com/items/jimmy-page/led-zeppelins-led-zeppelin-4-ltd-edition-print-lep-spjpz1-detail.htm

bad luck wolfman. i have one too, so i can see why you wouldnt want to get rid of it. for british readers they currently sell new for £1500ish which is double the price they were when they first went on sale. it seems likely they're only going to increase in value

Archived