Led Zeppelin Blu Rays

I searched and couldn't find a specific topic on this, however is there any news/word that THE "Led Zeppelin Dvd" will be released on Blu Ray with an HD audio track (5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio)?

I would love to see this released as it's one of my favourite dvds ever (and one of my most watched).

Plus any additional songs would be great (e.g. an expanded Earls Court set, or maybe an audio track of "When The Levee Breaks" live from the 1975 warm-up shows, or some of the tracks from the 1971 shows in Japan (Osaka)).

• Administrators

I searched and couldn't find a specific topic on this, however is there any news/word that THE "Led Zeppelin Dvd" will be released on Blu Ray with an HD audio track (5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio)?

I would love to see this released as it's one of my favourite dvds ever (and one of my most watched).

Plus any additional songs would be great (e.g. an expanded Earls Court set, or maybe an audio track of "When The Levee Breaks" live from the 1975 warm-up shows, or some of the tracks from the 1971 shows in Japan (Osaka)).

No plans at the moment.

Doubt you'll se that on an offical DVD/Blu-Ray, same goes for Osaka tbh.

Another Zep release would be great Mr Page...

Doubt you'll se that on an offical DVD/Blu-Ray, same goes for Osaka tbh.

Another Zep release would be great Mr Page...

Aye, more wishful thinking on my part :)

To be honest though, I've heard the "When the levee breaks" live and it sounds pretty damn good, so if James Patrick has a sound board quality.....

Also the Osaka show I've heard is simply awesome. The solo he plays in Immigrant song with the use if his Wah Wah pedal is amazing, as is his solo in Stairway to Heaven. It's also interesting to hear as it sounds like it's somewhere between the "BBC sessions" style and "How The West Was One" style.

Still hoping there'll be a Blu Ray release of the dvd though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived