THE TIMELINE

silvermedalist

One of the most fascinating places to visit at Led Zeppelin.com is the Timeline. If you have not taken the time to check it out I highly recommend it. It is a collection of personal accounts, diaries if you will, of individuals who have shared their memories of their Led Zeppelin concerts. I have not had a chance to read all of the exerpts but plan to over the course of time. I added my own, Monday, May 30th 1977 in Landover, MD at the old Capital Centre. It is just great to see the different takes and the various experiences of those that have had the privaledge of seeing the greatest band of all time. I also love the discography and its probably the first place many visit when they find the site. So just in case you have missed it, I highly recommed to visit the Timeline. A must see for any Zepp fan.Take some time and read some of the stories. It is a trip back in time. To a better time, at least in music. A time that will never come again.

And I should add, if you were too young or were unable to see them, it matters not. Still worth the price of admission. Which last time I checked was free.

One of the most fascinating places to visit at Led Zeppelin.com is the Timeline. If you have not taken the time to check it out I highly recommend it. It is a collection of personal accounts, diaries if you will, of individuals who have shared their memories of their Led Zeppelin concerts. I have not had a chance to read all of the exerpts but plan to over the course of time. I added my own, Monday, May 30th 1977 in Landover, MD at the old Capital Centre. It is just great to see the different takes and the various experiences of those that have had the privaledge of seeing the greatest band of all time. I also love the discography and its probably the first place many visit when they find the site. So just in case you have missed it, I highly recommed to visit the Timeline. A must see for any Zepp fan.Take some time and read some of the stories. It is a trip back in time. To a better time, at least in music. A time that will never come again.

And I should add, if you were too young or were unable to see them, it matters not. Still worth the price of admission. Which last time I checked was free.

I check the Timeline out quite frequently. Fan recollection can be quite an entertaining read especially if there are a few from any given show

I check the Timeline out quite frequently. Fan recollection can be quite an entertaining read especially if there are a few from any given show

I must thank the Ocean for giving me the facts on the bottle rocket the night I was there, Monday may 30th 1977. For 30 years I had always wondered if it was part of the act or staged. I was shocked to get the facts from Ocean. I was so scared they would have walked off. Like the damn Rolling Stones did in Buffalo, outdoors at the old Rich stadium (now called Ralph Wilson Stadium). To this day I dont know why they did. It was around 5 or 6 pm and summer and a scorching hot day and the sun still out. It was the Some Girls tour. I am still pissed at them for this day. No explanation given. Maybe one of them were sick? Why didnt Jagger fucking say something. They fucked us good. Hope you spent the money well Keith>? Doubt it! Right up the fuckin nose with it.

Archived