Hi fellow Zeppelin fans

bonzo72

Welcome, Bonzo!

As you can see, I'm new here myself. But what with the bun-fight going on over on the Paul McCluskey 'hello' thread, I think your post might have slipped by unnoticed.

Anyway, if you've seen 'silvermedalist's pissy post, don't take it to heart. I've been reading up on him today, and I think he's just had major surgery. So he's probably all messed up on pills and suchlike. Because his other posts show him to be quite a reasonable guy. He'll get over it, and might even apologise. Maybe he got out of bed the wrong side today, who knows? Or maybe he couldn't get out of bed at all.

I've been a Zep fan for nearly 40 years, and I too can't believe I didn't find this forum before. It looks very interesting.

See you around, dude!

Welcome, Bonzo!

As you can see, I'm new here myself. But what with the bun-fight going on over on the Paul McCluskey 'hello' thread, I think your post might have slipped by unnoticed.

Anyway, if you've seen 'silvermedalist's pissy post, don't take it to heart. I've been reading up on him today, and I think he's just had major surgery. So he's probably all messed up on pills and suchlike. Because his other posts show him to be quite a reasonable guy. He'll get over it, and might even apologise. Maybe he got out of bed the wrong side today, who knows? Or maybe he couldn't get out of bed at all.

I've been a Zep fan for nearly 40 years, and I too can't believe I didn't find this forum before. It looks very interesting.

See you around, dude!

Cheers dude , Been a fan for 40 years , i bet you seen em live then ?

Welcome, Bonzo!

See you around, dude!

Cheers dude , Been a fan for 40 years , I bet you have seen em live then , if so when and where ?

Cheers dude , Been a fan for 40 years , I bet you have seen em live then , if so when and where ?

Knebworth 4.8.79. Still kicking myself that I didn't go back again the next week :slapface: But I didn't have a car back then, and I was too goddman LAZY to hitch :D And it was only about 25 miles from my home :bagoverhead:

Welcome, Bonzo!

See you around, dude!

Pissy post???? Fight???? Dude, you call that a fight? You have not seen a real fight on this board. Anyway, your hot dogs and beans are getting cold!!! get that dinner before the dog does!!!:lol: You seemed ok with me discussing astronomy? And now you call me out on this hello thread. We need about thirty more hello threads. Hell. Maybe Ill show up and rant on each of them!!

Knebworth 4.8.79. Still kicking myself that I didn't go back again the next week :slapface: But I didn't have a car back then, and I was too goddman LAZY to hitch :D And it was only about 25 miles from my home :bagoverhead:

Good stuff , Have to watch the Led Zep DVD again , Knebworth was on that.:D