Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience - live in NJ - Nov. 3rd

Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience

Wednesday, November 03, 2010, 8:00 PM

http://www.countbasietheatre.org/calendar/show/show.asp?id=43246626

Presented by: Count Basie Theatre

Phone: 732-842-9000

99 Monmouth Street

Red Bank, New Jersey 07701

Tickets: $169.50 (VIP tickets, see below*), $69.50, $55, $45 (Discounts available for groups of 12 or more; Call the box office at 732-842-9000 for details)*Jason Bonham VIP Reception: VIP reception tickets are $169.50 each and entitle the VIP ticket holder to the very best seats in the house, plus a complimentary drumhead, a pre-concert reception with an autograph and photo opportunity with Jason Bonham. Reception is from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Only fifty (50) VIP Reception tickets will be sold. A portion of the VIP Reception ticket benefits the Count Basie Theatre’s Restoration Fund. Call the box office at (732) 842-9000 for complete details.

Led Zeppelin released 8 hit albums in their brief career, but they truly shined in concert. No one understands this better than drummer Jason Bonham, son of the band’s late drummer John “Bonzo” Bonham. Last seen at the Basie with Foreigner, Jason’s experienced his father’s band as both a fan, and a musician, playing with the other members to critical acclaim at their only full-length show since John Bonham’s passing, on December 10, 2007. Now, Jason pays tribute to his legendary father on the 30th anniversary of his passing with Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience, a multi-media event using hand picked session players, live music and video to tell the Led Zeppelin story from start to finish, from 1968, to the 1979 Knebworth Festival, to their epic 2007 farewell at London’s O2 Arena. Feel the power that was the greatest rock band in history!

I was a never a big fan of this; But on Jason's Website, (JBLZE.COM) I was quite impressed with the audio version of Kashmir he recorded. (plays on this site) The vocalist, whoever he is, performed the vocals almost exactly like Robert's original studio vocals and Jason, although doesn't have his father's power, did a very good job on the drums including the triplets tha Bonzo use to do. (see the intro to Communication Breakdown) He also threw in a few new drum fills as well. The drum recording was very well done. Sound like he was in a different room from the rest of the band. (Excellent sound separation)

Not bad at all Jason! :-)

I was a never a big fan of this; But on Jason's Website, (JBLZE.COM) I was quite impressed with the audio version of Kashmir he recorded. (plays on this site) The vocalist, whoever he is, performed the vocals almost exactly like Robert's original studio vocals and Jason, although doesn't have his father's power, did a very good job on the drums including the triplets tha Bonzo use to do. (see the intro to Communication Breakdown) He also threw in a few new drum fills as well. The drum recording was very well done. Sound like he was in a different room from the rest of the band. (Excellent sound separation)

Not bad at all Jason! :-)

I'm gonna do my best to attend this and I would suggest to other fans that if they can, they should take this in as well . The opportunities are growing short !