One Without

Emma Jane

I was wondering when this band was going to be mentioned! :D Gosh! Emma, so cool that you are into them too! :D

What really aroused my curiousity was the name of their debut album "Thoughts of a Secluded Mind". Its pretty cool that the lead guitarist (I know his first name is Kenny) does a bit of growling in the songs! LOL! pretty innovative! :lol::P

I found out about them through Facebook, specifically through the ilike application! I think they also performed at the Toulouse Music Festival, this year??

Anyway my favourite songs are : "Your Game" and "Reign With Hate". And its a bit strange that they are a bit underrated though! :blink:

Also, I just heard that their second album is in the works! Exciting stuff! :D

I really feel that Sweden has got one hell of an awesome rock scene! Swedish bands rule!!! :D;)

I really feel that Sweden has got one hell of an awesome rock scene! Swedish bands rule!!! :D;)

I'll be nice to you and not let you know what I think of music that One Without are playing.. After all, I am a roots rock fan LOL. But I agree that Sweden has a great rock scene! ;):D

I'll be nice to you and not let you know what I think of music that One Without are playing.. After all, I am a roots rock fan LOL. But I agree that Sweden has a great rock scene! ;):D

I know! :D But I'll admit the fact that in the case of "One Without", it wasn't love at first listen! LOL! Unlike in the case of bands like Graveyard, Witch and The Hellacopters! ;)

Archived