Member blogs?

Bustle In My Hedgerow

I don't know if I've ever mentioned my blog on here before but I've had it for almost a year.. it's arguably very heavy on the Led Zeppelin side of things (I'd estimate at least 95%)... but I thought I'd share and see if anyone else has a blog related to Led Zep. I'm always up for bookmarking Led Zeppelin related sites. I've found it's a great way to connect with people from all walks of life.. I have followers as young as 12 and as old as 71. It's crazy. Well, I thought I'd share if anyone was interested. :)

I don't know if I've ever mentioned my blog on here before but I've had it for almost a year.. it's arguably very heavy on the Led Zeppelin side of things (I'd estimate at least 95%)... but I thought I'd share and see if anyone else has a blog related to Led Zep. I'm always up for bookmarking Led Zeppelin related sites. I've found it's a great way to connect with people from all walks of life.. I have followers as young as 12 and as old as 71. It's crazy. Well, I thought I'd share if anyone was interested. :)

Hey there Bustle in my hedgerow, luv your blog, it's really great. I have a few, I set a site up for a couple of friends not long back but havent got time to keep it up to date, have a look and let me know if you can/want to help out, THMMT. I need someone to manage it as well as me, and the skills you have are what I'm looking for, let me know if you can help.. PS your inbox is full

CF

38417_1518635694278_1486101757_1348659_5778865_n.jpg

Hey there Bustle in my hedgerow, luv your blog, it's really great. I have a few, I set a site up for a couple of friends not long back but havent got time to keep it up to date, have a look and let me know if you can/want to help out, THMMT. I need someone to manage it as well as me, and the skills you have are what I'm looking for, let me know if you can help.. PS your inbox is full

CF

38417_1518635694278_1486101757_1348659_5778865_n.jpg

I cleared up some space in there, thanks for letting me know. I don't know much by way of HTML/CSS... the blogging platform I use is very user-friendly so I just picked a pre-made theme and fortunately figured out how to get a Led Zeppelin wallpaper as the background image but I'm going to check out your blog for sure. It looks nice. It's so great to see fans expanding their love for Led Zeppelin all across the internet in their own ways. :D

I cleared up some space in there, thanks for letting me know. I don't know much by way of HTML/CSS... the blogging platform I use is very user-friendly so I just picked a pre-made theme and fortunately figured out how to get a Led Zeppelin wallpaper as the background image but I'm going to check out your blog for sure. It looks nice. It's so great to see fans expanding their love for Led Zeppelin all across the internet in their own ways. :D

Spruce is user friendly, no need for CSS or HTML, (unless you want to use it, there is an advanced feature for that) takes a bit of time to suss it out, you can paste code into it, knock up a test site and see how it goes. Oh and it's free :D

Archived