Rehearsal

I'm the first person not to believe anything from what others "hear" from their insiders unless theres a link, but my sister is doing an internship for WDHA the biggest rock station based in new jersey...and this morning one of the employers for the station who was at the rehearsal last nite had said that when they were on stage page looked soo happy he looked like he was ready to explode...she said jason looked a bit nervous..they played a few songs twice and when they did plant wouldnt sing he would be fixing the sound.....then jasons son (jagger i believe) got on stage and played the drums for a minute or two and the crowd went crazy..she then said how her husband works for their management and was saying how talks of a tour are becoming official but they are obvisouly going to wait til after the 02........so after never believing "hear say" i now am one of those people who got that inside info and came here to share it with you all right away...so this is tru like i said she works for the station..I for one, was very jealous when hearing all this wishing i could be there...im more excited then ever..ROCK ON!

by the way im not sure if i posted this in the right place, i have to go to class and i was just overally excited to share this with my fellow zep heads..

Thanx for the info this makes me very happy, its about time the planet stopped and just partied to the Greatest Rock Band in History. Music brings people together in the most positive way, the human race needs a break with all the trouble we are in.

Sry my Inner Hippie got a hold of my keyboard while I was afk ........ lol !!!

RjK

Archived